Im so fricken emotional....idk whats going on....please dont bash...pleeasse!?

Am I stressed or depressed or what!? every little thing makes me either want to scream or cry.....idk whats going on.....my kids arent the issue so....yah.
I barely leave the house i dont ever feel like doing anything when i usually am out with the kids playin and cleaning....i actually used to LOVE to draw and now....i just see it as too much of a hassel....lol....plus my husband doesnt help he thinks that he just has to work and then he comes home and doesnt help kid wise like change a daiper or two...he hasnt changed one for 2 months ( im not joking) im not blameing it all on him though...theres just so much going on in my life right now and its just sad and depressing.....I really dont mind him not changing daipers i fully understnd he works but it kinda makes me angry b/c when i was pregnant with my second i would go to work bust my ass come homw after a long day thinking my house would be at least a little clean...and it never was....i'd clean and take care of my toddler bath her dress her i left out her clothes b4 i left and i cleaned everynight cooked as soon as i got home for everyone.....( i know the last part i sound like a bitch and im sorry....i just never have talked about stuff like this to any other moms b4....) ....sorry if i made you mad ect....im just upset about every little thing its turning me into an angry person....can anyone sympothize w/ either a husband, ex husband or s/o .?.....do you guys think im depressed...or something....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• First of all, you do not sound like a bitch. You do sound overwhelmed. Do you have a good doctor, maybe your OB or pediatrician. Talk to them and see what they think. You may be depressed or just plain fed up. It is very stressful raising small children, for anyone.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You do not sound like a b*tch. You sound very frustrated & overwhelmed and I'm sorry to say it like this but....'Welcome to Real Life 101". You sound like a million other moms out there. We all have these same gripes/complaints at some point or another. I have to say...Yes, your husband could definitely HELP out more! Having a family is a non-stop tremendous amount of WORK and it takes both people working together in all areas to keep your heads above water & things running halfway smooth. Unfortunately, some of us don't get much help from our spouse/SO (I didn't with my 1st husband). I don't know where this comes from really, considering that men generally consider the woman the 'weaker sex"..yet , they don't mind letting us carry 3/4 of the load by ourselves. He may work but there's work to do at home too. It's just the way it is. No wonder you feel your attitude has changed & your enjoyment is dwindling!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• thanks ladies i really appreciate your comments they made me feel so much better!! <3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• dont balme your self ..every woman could or will pass by this ....... we are all one day a subject of what u feel righ now ,dont worry!! ... try to see freinds and talk .... avoid to reflect what u feel to ur kids or all the familly gonna be on same mod and that will not help you at all ... first in the morning start with writing a program what you should do during a ady ... and add some changes to your routine for expmple ... invite freinds for a coffee ... try to visit some site just near for hobbies .... if i dont liek drawin its not a problem try to find other inspirations ... you could fin more interesting things on u ;) ... the routine could be the first cause .... wish you a great day ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• @--}
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Thank you! I will have to try that!!!! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• huggingHang in there mama! It will get better! You do sound depressed. I would see your dr and see wat he/she thinks. maybe excercise definatley get out more...take kids to the park. remember this too shall pass!! be around grown-ups more, you will feel better!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011