Need urgent help S.O.S adult content

I am a U.S. citizen residing in Egypt for 7 years, with my 3 teens.. got full and sole custody here.. Tried to renew the boys passports, was shocked the embassy is not helping me out.. they need sole custody from US courts which i cannot get by any means because of territory issue or have to have my ex notarized affidavit to allow them to renew the teens passports..
He lives in Egypt now and we dont want him to know, he is threatening the kids to take them away from me.. he is heartless, and abusive..

Any ideas please, where to go, whom to contact..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Contact a great US attorney familiar with family law, international issues, and immigration issues. Find one online. You need an expert. Ask the embassy to recommend an attorney.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I did and its hard because the boys are out of the US, contacted international firm but did not receive a reply yet..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• "have to have my ex notarized affidavit"
    Why would this be difficult to obtain?
    Since you got sole custody can a judge order the father of the children to sign said affidavit? The father doesn't have to know where you live. Everything can be done through the court system offices.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Only thing i would suggest is to tell this to the media. Usually when these things get public attention then the goverment is willing to help
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Along with what you are already doing, try a letter/call to the secretary of state. You never know........they help people out all the time.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Contact a great US attorney familiar with family law, international issues, and immigration issues. Find one online. You need an expert. Ask the embassy to recommend an attorney; also try a letter/call to the secretary of state
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011