Oohh it's going to be a very long day!!

I wwaayyy over did it this weekend! Friday morning my knee went out on me at work . Saturday I went and walked around the zoo for three hours (after spending all day running errands)Then yesterday I spent 9 hours helping my dad put up at 24' x 54'' pool. We dug a hole, shoveled sand, built the pool etc. Every muscle in my body hurts right now. I am sunburnt beyond belief. I got home last night took a nice cool bath got in my jammies adn my emergency pager went off. I had a crisis call at work. So now I'm sore, sunburnt and only got 3 hours of sleep. Time to go into my daytime job. I just want to crawl into bed and not move all day. *sigh* what do you do when you over-do it on the weekends? Any remedies for super super sore muscles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• an Epsom Salt bath will help!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• an over the counter anti-inflammatory such as advil?

Answer by Bmat at 7:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ibuprofin is a wonderful thing, aloe for the sunburn, and I think days like yours require LOTS of coffee. Good luck.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ibuprofen or Motrin and a long hot bath or shower; aloe is great for sunburn we use it all the time
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011