What is your daily routine?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 7:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Make coffee, get ready, say goodbye for the day to dh, get the kids ready, cartoons for the kids, coffee break with Cafemom :D (my fave time of day) get laundry going, workout, do something with the kids (a craft, color, playdough, game), more laundry, make lunch, 3yr old dd & 8yr. old dd do their workbooks, (I do cleaning during lunch & homework time) 1 & 2 yr. old take naps then playtime, outside, or go to the park, zoo, whatever is planned for the day. Make dinner, dh is usually home just in time for dinner, after dinner game or read to the kids or occasionally movie or play outside more if it's nice, dessert, get ready for bed. Then more Cafemom time, or read, spend time with dh, scrapbook, or get groceries
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:03 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• The only things I schedule are breakfast (around 8), run errands or go to the playground (11ish), lunch (12:30), nap (1:30), supper (6) and bedtime (7:30 for the little ones, 9 for the older ones)

Answer by missanc at 8:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I get up around 4:30am - work until 6:30 - wake up the kids, get them dressed - husband takes them to the sitter @ 7:00 - then I work until 1:30 - or 2. go to they gym, pick up the kids around 4:00 - they have a snack, we play a game or something, unitl 5:30 - then I start dinner. We eat dinner @ 6:30, we watch tv and have baths until they go to bed @ 8:00pm.

This is all going to change b/c my husband's hours are changed this week, and he is working 1:30pm - 12:30am, so I will have less interruptions in my work day b/c they will only going to the sitter part time 12:30 - 4:00. Saves money too so I am kind of excited!!
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2011