I asked this ? earlier...

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/87375/Something_isnt_right?cat_id=1

I ask the above ? earlier and i didnt go to the ER or call the doc because I wanted to see if it would stop or slow down or something. But if anything it has gotten worse. I am feeling really sick to my stomach now and i and really tired. Why wont it go away. I still cant move well every time I stand up I about fall over I have to grab onto something so i dont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you need 2 call your doctor and go in for the babies sake
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• CALL YOUR DOC OR GO TO THE ER!!!
    Anonymous

• I really cant go to the ER my SO just left for work and I dont have a way but I will call my dr.
    Anonymous

• well if you're pregnant, then that would definitely be the reason why you are feeling so bad. Just make sure you are at least drinking water and taking vitamins so that you are not dehydrated. If you think that it is just too much then you go and see your Dr. no matter what. Good luck
    iLuVmYMaDiSoN07

Answer by iLuVmYMaDiSoN07 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ok if it is getting worse, why haven't you called the doctor or gone to the ER???
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• HELLO go to your dr or atleast call him you probably need to go to the hospital.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Why on earth have you not called your doctor yet? Don't waste any more time! Call right now!!! You could be in labor, and the sooner you get medical attention the better of you and your baby will be. CALL NOW!!!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We already Insisted you call the doctor or go to the hospital,

Why are you asking the same question with the same symptoms and telling US
    they are worse? When we told you when they first started happenin GO!

i dont care If S.O is at work get ahold of him,
    Your mother his mother anyone and go to the ER.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You could call a neighbor, a friend, or a relative to take you in if your SO can't return home right away. Or you could call an ambulance. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to take a pregnant woman in pre-term labor to the hospital. Please update this and tell us that you spoke with your doctor...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I called the doc and they want to see me so I'm going to go to the hospital. I let yall know what they say.
    Anonymous