Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i take my husband off my section 8 voucher?

i am head of household on the voucher.i had to add him when we got married,but now i plan on seperating from him and want him off my voucher.does he have to sign to be taken off?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Contact the office that issued it.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 8:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

  • Yeah, I'd just call and ask.

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

  • Yes - you for sure want to call the department that issued it to ask them how to proceed with this because you don't want to put yourself in the position of doing anything illigal or anything hat would put you at risk of losing it. So check in wth them and they will be able to give you the correct procedures. Good Luck with the seperation!

    Answer by kdwiegandt at 12:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.