Has anyone ever had a coloscopy?

I had one yesterday and it hurt. But not as much as I'm hurting the day after! It hurts to just sit down, I'm cramping, and it burns! It burns too urinate as well. And when I was pregnant with my son, I got a urinary tract infection in the first couple weeks before I knew I was pregnant. So I hope I'm not pregnant again haha. My son is only 3 months old! That would be bad... So I was just wondering what aftermath symptoms you had to help me not freak out. Thanks!

madrigalreject

Asked by madrigalreject at 3:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• i had one when i was 4 mo. prego with my first just because they thoght i had cancer and i remember it burning while i peed for a day or two but mostly that was it.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• It was rough going for a couple days but it should subside. if you think it is getting worse you need to contact the Dr.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I've had several but they never hurt once I was out of the office. It only burned a bit when it was being done.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008