Ever wake up feeling uneasy and have no idea why?

I am like almost sick with a nervous/uneasy feeling... I can't pin point what it is for... I mean I have plenty of things to feel worried about... I don't know it's just weird. Like I want to cry!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I sometimes wake up feeling like that, but it's much less now than before I got on anxiety meds.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes, those gut feelings usually mean something bad is going to happen (in my experience) or PMS is hitting me hard.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I do sometimes, too. . . Like I wake up almost panicking about something, and I can never guess why :(
    trishter

Answer by trishter at 9:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It's almost an overwhelming feeling when that happens to me. I really dislike that. It usually gets better when I have some control over an aspect of my life. Like cleaning my house or catching up the laundry. The things I don't have control over like money thats not there, or other people's actions, I give it a moments thought. Then I let it go, because it would drain my emotions.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes It happens to me sometime ( thank gosh not very often or I would be a mess ) When it does happen I try and take it easy and watch tv or something to take my mind off of it. That seems to help sometimes and Im with you on this Autumn If its something I can control It doesn't take much to make it go away but the things that we cant control like the things you wrote I try take my mind off of it and then think of all the things I can and all the good I have going on
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2011