Would a spray tan or airbrushing cover a light sunburn?

I CANNOT be red next Saturday... I burned my chest area Saturday and its not real bad but I have the white strap lines. going to a wedding sat and my dress shows this area. right now I"m using cocoa butter by palmers.

misspixie67

Asked by misspixie67 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• dont use cocoa butter as it holds in the heat and keeps the area burning - best thing is aloe vera gel or mosturiser with aloe in it. However I dont know if a spray tan etc would cover it.
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was using the green ice 100% aloe vera until someone on here recommended the cocoa butter...said it would keep me from peeling and turn the redness to tan
    misspixie67

Comment by misspixie67 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was told by a lady that taking pepsi and pouring it on a sunburn would help ,(haven't tried it but she swears by it) but as far as spray tans I am no help cause I don't do them, I don't burn easy ,but do tan easy so I am naturally dark just from sunlight, good luck momma, I hope you find something to help you.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Aloe Vera and a tea patch
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 2:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have done that when I burned did a spray tan if it isn't horrible it will work. Aloe will eventually take the red out it might tan over
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 5:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011