Great way to wake up.

(no question ventish) My roommate's cat came in my room this morning and peed on my bedroom floor again and My roommate came to pick it up. I'm there sleeping peacefully in my bed, she comes in opens the light right in my eyes just to wash the effing floor!!!! Thank you very much dear Laurie I'd have slept more today!!! Oh then she leaves for work. I get up, I slip on the windex puddle in the middle of my room!!!angry

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ouch... although its better to slip on a windex puddle than a cat pee puddle...
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with zperez, it's better that it was windex. Maybe you should sleep with your bedroom door shut so the cat can't come in to your room. Hope your day gets better (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• hehehehhehe ...well close door befor ..at least the pee desapeared once u wer awake heheheh .. have a nice day and sorry for this morning wakup lolll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2011