Are you freaking kidding me !?!?!?!?!?!?

My brothers wife is a completely crazy b*tch !!! ( and I say this as a person who doesnt even cuss !)

We never really liked her because we could tell she wasn't right , but she got pregnant soon after they started dating and then they quickly got married... soon after that she started controlling my brother, telling him who he could and couldnt hang out with, she would "hold" his wallet - he had to ask her for money ( even though it was the money he was making since she has never had a job) ... She got him fired and kicked off the fire dept. ( he got a new job, but still not aloud back on that dept. ) ...

Well soon after the baby was born my brother realized how crazy she was and started filing for divorce and custody... he then was deployed ... ( he will be home in a few months)

I was the main babysitter for my niece - i had her 5-7 days a week after he left ( before he left I just had her while he worked) ...

well now that she found out he is going to try and divorce her and get custody .. she told my mom and me that if we want to keep seeing her we have to PAY HER ... she wants $30 for everyday that we see her !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep, she's crazy. But in all honesty, she couldn't "hold" his wallet. He must have let her do it. Nobody could possibly have their spouse hold their wallet and make them ask for their own money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• That is messed up! I hope your brother gets custody of her.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• record all these conversations so that you can help your brother use them against her in court. This is all valid info that would screw her in the court room...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• LOL, I'm pretty sure the baby would need working papers for a rental program....

Man, that is just crazy beyond belief.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• your mom can sue, she has grandparents rights if she's serious about having yall pay. some grandparents get visitation rights doing that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• going crazy

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• WoW she sounds like one crazy bitch, I know people like this, but just keep a record of everything she says and does then have your brother use it against her in court, wow I am blown away that she is charging you to see the baby, what a crazy ass.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• well the good thing is, is that alot of the things she has said, she has done through text messaging and messages she left on the answering machine.. ( she has also threatended to take the baby to another state if we dont pay her) ... my mom is talking with a lawyer so that way we can try to do something before my brother gets back ( so she cant do anything before that time)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Grandparents don't have a right to sue in many parts of the country, you need to check into your local/state laws before your mom starts making threats. You need to get the mom's threats documented for your brother to use in court since as the father he is the one has rights.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Not nice
    loleah

Answer by loleah at 9:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011