Two To Busy Friends...

My closest friend and I use to get together for coffee... movies... or scrapbooking or recipe swaps. Now we are both to busy (her more so) I want to let her know that I miss the Adult (no kid) time we had together by a simple sweet gesture what would you do?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 9:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Invite her to get together. You could do it by sending a cute card and tell her what you have said here and how much your times together meant to you.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You guys need to make a get together date once a month. It can be something as simple as going out for coffee, shopping for groceries together or a playdate for the kids.
    harymarshman

Answer by harymarshman at 9:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Why don't you plan a girl's day out,, google the groupons in your area and see ifyou can find a 2 for 1 manicure/pedicure thing and invite her to it!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• A friend of mine and I love a certain kind of cookie and whenever one of us gets pregnant and we can tell one needs a pick me up, we buy each other a package of those cookies. No note needed. Do you all have anything like that? Where you could maybe buy her a small, thoughtful gift and give her a note that says "I miss our time"?
    Dabberdoo

Answer by Dabberdoo at 11:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2011