Have you had a dream & then it came true?...

I had a dream like a week ago that I went to a psychic & she told me that I married a wonderful guy and then told me 4 predictions, 1. She see's ALOT of money coming mines & my DH ways & we're going to have new cars soon, 2. She see's I'm going to be pregnant soon & that I dont have to worry because this pregnancy is going to be great & I'm going to have this baby & my baby & I will be Ok (I had 3 miscarriages) 3. She see's the letter L & J & that the J is a man who is going to come to a women with the letter L  in the month of June (my sister's name starts with L & she's single) & 4. That someone close to me in June will go to jail. Now this is where it gets creepy because on Thursday my BIL got arrested & went to jail. The other predictions havent happened just that last one, but another creepy thing is that I've been feeling nauseas, dizzy, mild cramping, certain foods are making me sick, I'm sleepy, hungry, my boobs hurt, my DH told me last night I might be pregnant but I don't want to believe it, that would be too creepy because of my dream, but I dont get my period till Sunday so we won't know until then. Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• this has happened to me a few times before...for example after my grandfather died a few yrs back i dreamt that he was standing next to me and was congratulating me on being pg.//. i found out a few days later... ive had other ones too... it can get creepy
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yes, but the dreams are usually 6 months in advance. not a week prior. And it's always something small....like we were taking a family photo last month & i knew as we were doing it that i dreamed of the party & of the family photo being taken. I even had the same outfit on. I always write my dreams down for this purpose. It's crazy when you can connect dreams to reality. It's always the smaller, less insignificant dreams that end up really happening. When i have crazy dreams, those never "come true".

I think everyone has this ability, people just don't listen or watch close enough. You need to pay close attention & write your dreams down.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I had a dream once when I was a little girl of a man with sandy blonde hair and a big nose holding hands with a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a little boy with reddish hair and blue eyes. The eyes really stuck out for the man and the little boy. I remember feeling very happy. And now I'm engaged to a Polish man with blonde hair and a big nose, and my kids look like the kids in the dream - Bear has blonde hair and blue eyes (although she's not my fiancé's biological daughter) and my son James hs strawberry blonde hair and his daddy's blue eyes :]
    trishter

Answer by trishter at 9:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• all the time, just the other night but the facts were a little wrong. I dreamt that my husband was sitting on the couch and i walked out of the bedroom and he was watching porn on the computer, but it was actually my BIL who was staying the night here.

It does happen to me all the time though, That would be really great if you are pregnant.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• This happens to my DH all the time. it is weird he will tell me about his dream and within 3 -4 days it is coming true.. happens all the time not just once or twice.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Several times. I keep a dream log, I have since I was 12.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 10:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• All the time. I don't keep a dream log because I don't always remember them until it actually happens. So kind of deffets the purpose huh? But I have had a few i actually remember when I wake up and the are true. I dreamt about my friend being preganat twice. First time I dreamt she was pregnant in a white room and then she started crying and the tears turned to blood. A few weeks later we found out she was pregant and she almost lost the baby twice. The 2nd time she was living out of state and hadn't told me she was pregnant yet. I called her up and told her i dreamed her son was in her living room pointing to a girl with really blond hair. Saying that's my sissy. A month later she called me to tell me she was pregant and it was a girl. She is 3 and has extreamly bright blond hair.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 10:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• When I experience déjà vu, I wonder if I had dreamt about it before.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes, and my mom too
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• wow! dreams are amazing... maybe premonitions come in a form of a dream sometimes.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011