Hemmoroids adult content

Ok I have a hemmoroid on the outside and now it has started bleeding, I have never had one before. Is this normal, and what do I do for it. Any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• probably need to see a dr. do you have tucks pads and prep H? good luck!! feel better!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Bleeding is normal I've had them since giving birth & they sometimes bleed as well usually only when I wipe though do they bleed I've never had spots in my panties or anything. Get some cream for some relif & if the bleeding is that bad or alarms you call your doctor. *shurgs* not a whole lot you can do for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have 1 right now since I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. Every time I go #2, it bleeds bright red blood. Just keep trying the Tucks & cream and if after a week or so, it doesn't get better and doesn't stop bleeding, then I'd say to call the doctor.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011