What did your former mil say?

What did your former mother in law say when she found out her son left you for another woman? Mine told me that i was a terrible wife, and she knew it was coming. She used to tell my mom that i'd better watch it, cause her son always got beautiful girls in high school. that was 25 years ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• My former MIL never knew that he cheated on me but on her death bed she told me to leave him. She said that I deserve better and deserve a happy life and he will never treat me right.

She told me that she wishes that she could have raised him to respect women more.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my former MIL is my current MIL.. haha.. well me and my husband have been seperated for a few months because we had some problems. he has been with another woman in this time... my MIL always was on my side and called that other woman a "piece of road trash", "she could never be able to hold a candle to you", and she also called her "bandaid bitch"... haha she REALLY hated her...
    but what can i say.. im a great daughter-in-law ;) ... my MIL always knew it, and my hubby knows it too.. now.. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ignore that vile woman she is clearly a fruitcake! I was the one that my ex because I finally realized that he was never going to live up to what I expected in a man. My ex-MIL told him that loosing me was the worst thing that would ever happen to him and asked me to keep in touch. I still love her to this day!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008