Unsaved Husbands

My husband is not saved right now. Are there any stories out there where your spouse was not saved and then God saved them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• why does it matter?
    Anonymous

• You're husband doesn't need to be "saved" if he doesn't want to be. What's wrong with just being a good person?
    ...is this a joke?
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• this might sound rude... but no one knows if anyone is "saved" other than God himself. how do you know that you are "saved"?
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm.......this is an odd question but I filled answer spot number 3.
    Anonymous

• Darn ANON 1:44 above ANON 1:44. I guess I in the 5th spot now.
    Anonymous

• GL.
    Anonymous

• That's a really good question. I was saved just a few years ago. My parents had already passed and were not saved. I was so upset that I would never see them again that I talked to my pastor. He said that no one knows who is saved or not....it's between them and God. They could have been saved in their last few moments. I don't dwell on that now...it's all in His hands now.
    Anonymous

• May b I should have put this under rel and beliefs. Bc these answers are not what's up.
    Anonymous

• To Ano 4:44 I know that I'm save bc of my relationship with God.
    Anonymous

• Read First Corinthians (Its in the Bible) the Seventh Chapter. Read the Whole chapter twice. Let the Lord speak to your heart. You can not make him do what he isn't ready to do. And according to the Word, Marriage is honorable IN ALL... So it don't matter how or for what reason you are married, God HONORS your Marriage and him as your HUSBAND. Don't worry about what other people say.
    nastalgia

Answer by nastalgia at 5:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2008