1lbs of hamburger meat, cheese, milk and green beans. HELP!

that is all I have to work with tonight for dinner.; I do have various condiments in the fridge too. We are tight on money until tomorrow.

Any ideas what I can do with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Food & Drink

• If you have BBQ sauce you can make some sloppy joes, just fry it up and cover it in BBQ serve with the beans. Also if you have noodles, one of my mom's old quick fixes was to make mac-n-cheese then toss in fried hamburger and some mustard. It was actually pretty good. If that is LITERALLY all that you have I would probably just fry up the hamburger then toss in a bunch of cheese and make something like cheeseburger helper lol. Good luck with dinner!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• make a huge burger fill it up with the cheese.. serve it with beans, drink the milk.. and maybe you can find some taters or rice to serve with the meat and beans
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Hey...been there, done that!

You could try making a meaty Mac & cheese (if you have macaroni); if not, make your own hamburgers or little meatballs. If you have some mashed potatoes, you could improvise a sheperds pie w/the stuff. Hope this helps!!
    FL_momof2

Answer by FL_momof2 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If you have catsup I'd say sloppy joes. another idea is go to www.tasteofhome.com and do an advanced search. You can list what you have and they can give you some ideas.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'd go with burger too. I've served them many times without the bun.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'd mush it all together and bake a green bean meat loaf. You can either top it with the cheese or shred the cheese and mix it in with the rest of the ingredients. If you don't have an onion to help season then just use salt & pepper or other spices. Drink the milk

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2008