IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONCEIVE AFTER BEING DIOGNISED WITH PCOS?

HAVE STARTED TAKING METFORMIN AND ITS HARASSING ME I`M HAVING A RUNNING TUMMY EVERY DAY AND FEEL LIKE VOMITING BUT I HAVEN`T VOMITED,STARTED TAKING THEM TWO WEEKS AGO.

wethembekile

Asked by wethembekile at 10:03 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it is possible.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes, you can still conceive with PCOS. You have to take fertility treatments to conceive, but it's possible. Your doctor could try clomid, metformin, all kinds of medical treatments, you may even have to do a cycle of IUI or IVF to conceive, but yes, in answer to your question you can still conceive.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• THANKS IM TRYING HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 18 YRS BUT I ONLY STARTED TAKING MEDICATION NOW I HOPE GOD WILL ANSWER MY PRAYERS.
    wethembekile

Comment by wethembekile (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i just started back taking metformin i conceived in 2005 while taking metformin so i am also taking royal bee jelly its helpful with pcos an it will help u conceive i found this out about on the pcos forum
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2011