Do you think im pregnant?

Me and my husband have only been trying to conceive for a month and with our other 2 it has takin us 3-4 months. My symptoms include a late period by about 4 days, heavier and larger breast. I was also on birth control last month and right b4 I got last months period I quit bc and started trying to get pregnant. Ive taken 5 pregnancy tests and I just wanna figure out if i am or not. Btw all of my tests came back negative even my ovulation tests.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• What did the 5 pregnancy tests say? If they are negative, you probably aren't. The heavier breasts could be from PMS.
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• negative
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• No, I personally do not think you are pregnant.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Did any of those tests say you were pregnant? it could be you are, could be pre period symptoms. Sometimes stress will cause my period to be a few days late. I know it's really hard to wait when you want to know if you are preganat or not but that is the best thing to do. Wait and then test. Good luck! Oh and the first time DH and I "tried" for our DS we got pregnant. So anything is possible.

MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 10:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with Evie, if the tests said negative you're probably not pregnant and you could be experiencing symptoms of getting your period. If anything to put your mind at ease, you can always call your doctor and set up an appointment and your doctor will be able to confirm if you are or not.

Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You'r only 4 days wait till 1 weak and do the test again .. if still negatif go to see the Dr .... did u have that kind of late period ?
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't think your pregnant I think your having PMS, also you just got off birth control so your body/hormones is going to be a little crazy because it was use to the birth control but now you stopped taking them so that can also cause your period to be late & to just change your cycle. Wait a week & retest if you don't get AF if it's still negative go see your OB.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It depends, it could be still early you should test 5 days after your missed period. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011