Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there such a thing as a Psychologist that makes "House Calls"?

We are a blended family and I am thinking it would be helpful if a family counselor or psychologist could see the family dynamic at home instead of in an office setting- especially since the children are 3 and 8. Is there such a thing though?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (1)
  • I don't think so but you if get a good psychologist( he or she) will see things with just how you interact at the office.My ex husband & I have been going to a doctor because we are living together again & trying to make it work.She(our therapist) is one observant person!! I mean she is REALLY good at her job.It's what she went to college for but sometimes it's spooky because she is so accurate.Good luck!

    Answer by robin2708 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.