Pretty sure I am Pregant but my test just came back neg

So I havent had a really period since 2003 as i have been on different bc. I hav not been on bc since the end of april in hopes to get pregant. I beleieved that I was ovulating and had sex almost everyday maybe twice a day from the 21 to the 28th of may since then I have had cramps, headaches, bloating feeling even bubbly feeling in utrus, sore breast and I believe I am pregant I feel like I am pregant it is now the 13th of june and I took a home test and the results said neg is it too early to get a postive results or is there no possbly way i could be pregant i am so confused Thanks

tiffimyprincess

Asked by tiffimyprincess at 10:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• See your doctor!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It is possible to ovulate without a period but if the test said neg then its probably neg. BUT if you really think you are best bet is to go to the doctor and ask for a blood test if you don't have insurance, well you have a problem. You'll just have to wait out the 9 months and see.

Or yes it is cheating the system and it isn't fair but you can go to the er and just say you've got all these symptoms you think its the flu, they'll do blood work etc. BUT they will come after you for MONEY!!!

GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Those symptoms sound like PMS, too!! If the result is negative, you most likely aren't pregnant. Those tests are really accurate. But since you don't really know if you are "late", it's hard to say. Time will tell!
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Also be aware that too much sex is as much a hazard to achieving pregnancy as too little. Too much depletes sperm count. I suspect your period is en route.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2011