teething...what were some of the symptoms your baby had?

I think my child who is 5 months is starting to teeth. She has excessive drool, a little loss of appetite, cheeks are a little red, but no fever, and stools are a little loose? Do you think it is teething or the start of something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could be are her gums swollen thats another sign
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think it is teething for sure. My daughter had all of those, plus she wanted to bite anything that came near her. If there is a little fever like temp of 99 you can give them a little baby tylenol to help. We tried teething tablets because her teething would be worse at night and she couldn't sleep, but they didn't work. We would also get a hand towel wet and stick it in the freezer and then let her chew on that.
    iLuVmYMaDiSoN07

Answer by iLuVmYMaDiSoN07 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• fever, red cheeks, stuffy nose, diaper rash, biting, drooling like crazy. my kids had it all.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I noticed every time ( 2 times ) that when my daughter seemed to get a cold she was cutting teeth .
    harleygirl2475

Answer by harleygirl2475 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well i have a 4 month old son and he's already teething...Everything that comes in his way i tries to put it in his mouth. What I do is put a pea size of baby orajel, and give him his teething ring and let him chew on it.
    Moneshia

Answer by Moneshia at 9:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Sucking his hands. My is teething and he is so cranky. He sucks his hands all the time. He sucks my hair my shirts anything he can get his hands on. He is only 4 months. Go to CVS and buy teething keys. Put it in the frig or freezer and give it to your child. It helps them a lot.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008