Coward.

My MIL went behind me and started saying I cheated on my DH. She said she saw me, WTF I didn't do anything! Then said I had kicked her out, (which I did, in a VERY polite way) She bitched me out in my back without telling me in my face. That coward bitch, Have I had enough with her? Yes I am sick of her!
Now the question, Should I let that crazy woman in my life and let her destroy it? or kick her out and Maybe make my husband despise me? I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm about to shove a screw driver in my head so I can have peace

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to your husband about ur concerns and I knw men are protective over their mothers so if he starts to get upset and defensive, calm him down and assure him that your not trying to b mean or talk bad about her but simply sharing concerns. If u go into it bad mouthing her, it's almost sure not to turn out good.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Youre dh shouldnt despise you just because you dont want a toxic person in your life who is clearly trying to ruin your marriage by saying she saw you cheating. You have to create a united front with your husband. Make a plan like you will only see her at family functions and if she starts bad mouthing you to your husband he needs to say I dont want you talking bad about my wife.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• What does your husband say about all this? Did he believe her lies?
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• No glad he does not believe her
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• sorry she hurt you, Most mother in laws are really nice. Shame you had to have a crazy one. Unfortunately, when you get married you also have other new family members with new issues. Try to stand the test of time and if you two still don't see eye to eye, Tell your husband that she just hurts you and too bad that you don't get along. Don't fight with her just make your and her relation ship minimal.

loleah

Answer by loleah at 10:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• you will run into cowards everywhere you go, people like to talk & tell lies berhind your back but won't say it to your face cause they know it's lies, ket your hubby deal with his family, but just distance yourself from her.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It's good that he doesn't believe her. She looks like a petty b*tch to anyone who knows about what she did. As much as you want to throw her out of your lives, I would suggest caution. She didn't get what she wanted and your husband knows she is a liar.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would call her on the phone and say, I am the mother of your grandchildren, so even if you don't like me, you OWE it to me to respect me, your lies have reached the point where, I will no longer have anything to do with you. I think if your hubbs wants to continue seeing her don't make a deal of it, if he won't stand up to her your going to have to.. I would not have her over any more (hubbs can go to her) just remove yourself from her small world.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2011