How do i get rid of nats in my apartment?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 10:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Clean. Do dishes, take out the trash, and put any fruits/veggies/bread in the fridge.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• This works I always have fruit out and thats where they come from and also the heat.Ok take a plastic bottle cut the top off and turn it upside down into the part you cut. Mix cider vinager and suger. IT works every time. The nats are attracted to the mixtue they get in there and can;t get out. I have one that I keep on my kitchen counter in the warm months
    Tyler_mom1996

Answer by Tyler_mom1996 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Here you go!
    This works...i've used it many times over the years. I think those little critters come in with the fruit I bring home and hatch out...I HATE them!
    Good Luck! here's the link: http://www.ehow.com/how_2153551_rid-gnats-fruit-flies.html
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Keep the place spotless - no food wrappers, dirty dishes, fruit, bread, etc. out in the open.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2011