I hate having my breasts touched!

I experienced this with my last pregnancy as well. I hate it when my husband touches my breasts! It's almost a feeling like..."hey! These are my babys! So, back off!" I seriously cringe and squirm if he starts touching them...and he's a total boob man! I've communicated this with him and he sadly accepted it...but I totally feel sorry for him. LOL. Did any of you experience a part of your body you just didn't want touched when you were pregnant?

hgibsonorc

Asked by hgibsonorc at 4:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep.... NOBODY touches my boobs. Not even my doctor... forgettaboutit! I go as far as wearing a camisole bra during sex, I don't even want them looked at even though I think they are sexy right now.

Luckily my SO is a butt man. He can touch that all he wants.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• that's exactly how i am. this is my second pregnancy and for 7 months now i haven't wanted to be touched....! I cant stand sex or any kind of sexual touching and my boobs i just hate when my hubby touches them but i feel terrible as well and i apologize all the time to him but i feel ya and what i do is just grin and bare it sometimes because i dont want my hubby to feel unloved ever!
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hated having my breasts touched when I was pregnant and now that I'm nursing I'm still the same way. My man hates it but I'm like, screw you they belong to your son now, haha.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Haha my husband is a boob and butt man. But I told him that he needs to be gentle with my chest or he can't touch them. I've also told him that when the baby comes they are off limits to him, and surprisingly enough he agreed. But as of right now.. I'm not much into my chest being touched. Everything is so sensitive now...
    Anonymous

• Well I don't feel so crazy now! I hate it I mean hate it makes me want to puke when DH touches my preggo boobs! I'm so glad I'm not the only one.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 5:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think it is a natural instinct! :) We are protecting the food--LOL!
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 10:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I had this problem for at least a year. Couldn't even stand a brush, like my kids accidently rubbing it trying to get a hug. Made me want to kick and scream. It didn't help that my hubby always tried to pinch them. Retard.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 1:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• This is after being prego and done nursing. I thought I was going crazy.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 1:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My boobs were SOOOO tender through my whole pregnancy, and now that I am nursing, I hate when he touched them. Sucks, because he's a total boob guy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2008