AF 11 days overdue and still BFN HPT, is this normal?

LMP 10/30/08
I have a 33 day cycle {like clockwork!}
I have only been 1-3 days late for AF twice since I was 12 and I'm 29!!
Multiple unprotected {pull out method} encounters since LMP

Ok, so I'm 11 days late and I've taken 5 HPT's (all manual read 2 w/FMU) all negative! I am super tired, sore breasts, tightness in abdominal area, moody, crampy, and go from not hungry at all to ravenously hungry within minutes. I really do think I am preggers but I'm curious about the - HPT's. Called my doc and he said if I still don't have a + or AF by Jan. 1st then he will do a blood test, otherwise I have to be patient and wait it out.

How common is it to get - results on a HPT this far out? Are digital tests more sensitive/reliable? Share some of your experiences with me please, I'm starting to freak out a little!

Jenerific

Asked by Jenerific at 4:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• see a dr.!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 4:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i took a test the day of when my period was suppose 2 start and it was positive and i was
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I had 3 negative blood tests with my little one before I showed as + after i had gone thru a variety of home tests of all diffrents makes models and brands. But I knew I was pregnant and when they did my ultrasound she lined up to the day i called and told them I was pregnant. Wait and get the bloodtest.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Thanks tat2edmommy!
    Jenerific

Answer by Jenerific at 9:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008