is it true when they say women drive men to cheat?

mommymomo07

Asked by mommymomo07 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't think that's fair to say. I think that some men are just going to cheat no matter what and the rest of men/women who cheat do it because they are in an unhealthy relationship.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think in some cases that can be true. Men NEED sex, they're built that way. And I believe that if you are taking care of your mans needs he won't stray. But there are those men out there that are just scum and want anything they can have.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• No I don't think that is true. Man cheat because the tempation is to hard for them to handle. Men are weak sexual creatures.
    msjtwin

Answer by msjtwin at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I dont believe that crap at all. We dont drive them to cheat they do it cause there a**holes. If were that bad then theres always the option to just leave us and not cheat.
    Anonymous

• i kind think so but most men have higher sex drives then women and want it all the time so there horn dogs and its not all r fault if they do it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Sometimes...because women get sort of naggy (me included!!) They don't want you to parent them, they want to have fun and look for that temporarily in someone else.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• No. I'd hate to think that men were such weak creatures that they could be driven to do what they firmly did not want to do. If they cheat it is because they want to.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I don't think women drive men to cheat at all.women have needs also. You can have the most absolutely wonderful person in your life(man or woman), they treat you awesome, but, they still may cheat. I think its just something that they want to do ,man or woman.You could also ask the question; Do men drive women to cheat, and I would come up with the same answer. Some people are just not happy no matter what they have in life.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Many women fail to realize that men and women speak SEX in two different languages. Men have a deep, hormaonal based, physical need. Men can have emotional needs met during sex...but that isn't what drives it. For women sex is in small part a physical need. It is by far primarily and EMOTIONAL, romantic...need to be close to you to feel how much we love one another need. Thats why men need quickies and a lot of women hate them unless they have truly come to understand sometimes it isn't about you, it is about an orgasm.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think it depends on the situation, but usually men drive themselves to cheat.. maybe in the woman's car.. but its the men
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008