Hurtful Contractions! adult content

The other night while my husband and were "dtd" i started having really sharp contractions!! We of course stopped and i hurt for awhile! my stomach was so hard it hurt to touch it! this being my 3rd baby i knew it was a contraction(s)! it really worried me and i just tried to breath and relax! after awhile it eased enough for me to go to sleep! since then it seems my bh are getting stronger through the day! although they are not regular in time! i go to the dr tomorrow! im 24 weeks ! is this normal?

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 10:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sex can make you have contractions. It is normal to a certain extent, according my doctor when I asked this same question with my second. DH and I stopped having intercourse and switched to oral because that didn't give me contractions even though I still had an orgasm. I figured that was the problem but clearly it was when we actually dtd.

I would suggest asking your doctor about it at your appointment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011