Am I pregnant symptoms below ;)

Period was supposed to start last Tuesday at latesst but instead I got milky discharge the second day a brown spot then milky discharge, now I am having pressure in lower right side and backaches, could I be pregnant?

oking2

Asked by oking2 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YOu could be, if you had unprotected test, why don't you go and buy a test? We have no way of knowing if you are or are not!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I know just looking to see if anyone experienced same thing
    oking2

Comment by oking2 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• LOTS of things that could be happening here, from pregnancy to a sexually trasmitted disease... anything anyone says here is merely a guess. You NEED to test.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You are ;) Congrats !!! i was the same hunn !!! i wish its true ... well you better wait 1 week and do the test .. good luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sounds like Pregnancy to me. I had a friend who had the lower back pain and went to the hospital and sure enough she was pregnant!
    Aleighasmom09

Answer by Aleighasmom09 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• There is NO way to know without a test, unless you have a baby coming out of you. You need to test. Those symptoms alone don't necessarily indicate pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Take a test to find out.
    .JuneDiva629.

Answer by .JuneDiva629. at 11:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Take a test and visit your doctor. You could be pregnant, have an std, or an infection.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2011