Just curiosy

is there anything "different" you keep in your diaper bag.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my twins were newborns:
    I kept a change (sometimes 2 per kid) of clothes per kid,
    4-6 diapers,
    travel case of wipes (sometimes 2 because we might have to change them in different bathrooms at the same time),
    a bottle per baby,
    formula in the sectioned off container....having twins I always had 2 of them,
    bibs for each kid
    random toys (I started hooking these to their car seat and if I needed them I'd just take them off there)
    baby tylenol
    a nasal aspirator

Now that they are 2 we rarely use one, but when we do I put diapers (the number depends on how long we're out), wipes, and possibly a change of clothes, snacks, and a cup for each one
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yeah that sounds like what i have in mine, im wondernig if there are "different type things that " u normally wouldnt have .. but would come across, my DS is 2.5 so with a LO on the way i feel "lost" but that might be also casue i have 1001 other things going on too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think i had everything but the kitchen sink in the diaper bag!! Bottles with water in them, sectioned formula container, Spare clothes, diapers, wipes, scented diaper bags, mini emergency box, powder, diaper cream, mini lotions and body wash, Tylenol, fingernail clippers, nose bulb, salene drops, thermometer, sunblock, hats, tide stain stick, teething stuff, bibs... ect. I have the eddie bauer bag which is huge and has a TON of room!!! I LOVE it! I tried to downsize soooo many times but i just could never fit all the stuff i wanted in a smaller bag... If you needed something, i had it in my sons bag. haha
    TylersMommy0808

Answer by TylersMommy0808 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• o and cant forget toys and snacks!!
    TylersMommy0808

Answer by TylersMommy0808 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• O and burp cloths and a small blanket. :)
    TylersMommy0808

• yeah i had the that big bag and the wire broke i might end up getting a big one like that again with a 2.5 yr old and the new LO,

yeah it was funny we went to the zoo and someone asked to if i had sunscreen... and i did, i was thinking of adding a tide stick
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2011