What's your name and would you change it if you could?

My name's Haley and if I could I would change it to something hilarious that was like an ice-breaker when you first talk to people... like Supergirl or Icequeen.. Okay maybe not...

How about you guys?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL my name is Amy Marie... It's alright but too common. I would love to change my name to Cheyenne.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 4:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• well.. mine is Melanie. i would change it immediately if it wouldnt be too expensive... my biological father picked out this name and i hate him... thats why i would like to have a different name.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my name is micki and some days i wish i could change it cuz people out there that sing that damn hey micki your so fine song drives me krazy or calls me mickey mouse but then im like hey i have a very uncommon name and thats what makes me me
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Mine's Teresa, I would change it because Teresa is everyones Italian Grandmothers name or something like that! LOL I would change it to Savannah just because I always loved that name.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My name is Amanda. I love it. But I have always liked the name mackenzie. But I think I will wait until I have a little girl(hopefully soon)LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My name is Michelle, but I go by Shelly. I think Shelly suits me and I wouldn't change it even if I could!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm Crystal.. but I non-legally changed it to Kristal cuz I hate the spelling.. everyone messes it up anyways tho. I used to like the name Laura.. but now I'm all for non-common names, that's how my daughter ended up with Auria
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm Rachel, I'd change it to Rhiannon, but that wouldn't go to well with my last name!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My name is Jessie Ann, its pretty unique since my name isnt Jessica but I like the names Constances and Crissania
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My name is Jennifer. I hated it forever since there are so many people named Jennifer. There were 6 of us in one class in HS, 4 of us in another. AAAAHHHHH. I always thought I'd like to be named Karen, but good thing I wasn't or my married initials would have been KKK. AAAAHHHH! I'm finally resolved that Jennifer is not too bad as long as I go by Jenn.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008