As anyone tried and had success with chinese herbs to heal scar tissue from ectopic pregnancy

Hello,

Last Sept 10' I had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and my doc and to remove the ruptured fallopian tube and he said that the other one is scarred. Has anyone tried and had success with chinese herbs to heal scar tissue. My doc said i could get pregnant but he wouldn't recommend it without ivf. What can i do. My ins doesn't pay for ivf. Please help!!

amykan

Asked by amykan at 11:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have not. I was told the same thing though I know it might not be any consolation. I was able to get pregnant twice after that and had healthy babies. Maybe you will have the same luck?

Answer by gemgem at 11:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't know about herbs so much, But I've heard of people having success after acupuncture. If you're considering it I'd consult with a acupuncturist about it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011