What do you think about tarrot card reading

Have you ever gone to one? Do you take what they say seriously and has anything they said come true

Gelijones

Asked by Gelijones at 11:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't believe in it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Don't believe in it. Don't do it. Have no desire.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I dont belive in it. But never had it done. I am openminded though and I would like to try it once and see what its like.
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have had mine read and I read them as well. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is crap. Depends on who is reading and how in tune they are with you.
    chaslee

Answer by chaslee at 11:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have a friend that goes to them regularly. It's almost insane. She believes everything they say and she's said alot of what they say has come true. she's currently going to one that does something with candles. It is just weird to me and she recently broke up with her fiance and I'm starting to think partly b/c of this
    Gelijones

Comment by Gelijones (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I believe in a lot of things that people would consider different or unusual. But I would just consider tarrot card readings to be for entertainment.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have a friend who does this. I have never had it done though. I do know that sometimes when we are having a conversation on a subject she will stop me and give me advice. She has been correct so far on the information given.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 11:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• they can be very entertaining!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I used to do tarot card readings. Sometimes they are eerily accurate but I think that's just coincidence. The only value I find in them is to help you think about different possibilities that you might not have considered.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It can be a very spiritual experience, I would say that you don't have to complete believe everything. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2011