Annoying advice ...

I am so tired of people telling me I am too young to get married, I am 20 years old, we own a home and we have a child, but yet we shouldnt get married ?

How about we WANT to get married, we are mature enough to have a family, to have a mortage, and to live a grown up life...

I dont feel like getting married is going to ruin anything, I don't party, I have no desire to travel the world, I already have a career..if anything would having my child be the thing to keep me from that stuff, not a life partner .

I am just annoyed... but really , there has been SEVERAL people who make that comment ( even when i ask nothing about if i should get married or not )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Do what u want if its sonethibg u truly think u are ready for, and just tell ppl, well, I have to live in order to learn right.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Don't listen to people you do what is going to make you happy & what you think is right, it's your life & they dont pay your bills so do you hun & be happy =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• At 20 years old you are old enough to make your own choices and do whatever you want. Sounds to me like you are doing pretty well!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was 18 almost 19 when I got maried. I have been married for almost 6 years now and have two beautiful twin daughters and baby on the way...If you are happy go for it! Dont listen to what others say :)
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• The world is full of people who think they know better than you do, whether you are 20 considering marriage or President of the United States. Do what's best for you and your family.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• stop caring about what other people think. for some reason people think they have the authority to judge others.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think people only say that because they got married and it didn't work and they blamed it on their age! lol that would be me;)
    I got married at 17. People do get way more mature as they age but girl if you are ready to be married then do it! Who cares what anyone thinks!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would have to say, "Follow your heart". Your the only one that truly knows if you are ready.
    tomboymom2826

Answer by tomboymom2826 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You do what's best for you. You should already know that ppl are going to have their opinions. Shit....back in the days ppl got married at 15 and 16 and they are still together! Sounds like you guys already know what you want and are doing a damn good job at what you do and that is all that matters!! Good luck to you!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Do what is best for you.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 2:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011