OPK question??

I had a positive OPK on Sat morning at about 11:00am and again on Sunday at noon. We did the BD on Sat at around 4:00pm. We couldn't do the BD yesterday or today :( work schedule. I had a few cramps last night and none this morning. When do you think I ovulated? And what do you think my chances are to get a BFP? Im 38 and I know the older we get the harder it is to see a BFP. I think we missed our window this month and I'm sad about it. :(

cristieval

Asked by cristieval at 11:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You hit your window, IF the OPK was correct. Sperm live for several days... they're still living this moment.

I'm not a big fan of OPKs. Mine said I wasn't ovulating when my chart said I WAS. The chart was correct.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You can get pregnant on any of the three days following relations. When was the time prior to Saturday? If you answered 'earlier that week', it means that you've optimized SO's swimmers.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Saturday was the only time this month for the BD. Our work schedules are very different - I travel a lot for work but that will change next month. I'm hoping we can get together tonight - we only need 15 mins - wish me luck!!
    cristieval

Comment by cristieval (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• With your age being a factor I would HIGHLY recommend you ditch the ovulation tests and get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. LEARN TO CHART!

There will be no guessing as to when you ovulated, if you ovulated or if something is wrong.
    Anonymous