Vent about husbands? adult content

Okay my husband and me have these friends that we do stuff with because are kids are around the same age. Well yesterday we all went swimming but of course I couldn't because of woman problems that always come at a bad time. Anyways my husband and our friend shandy stayed around each other all day yesterday. Like I would ask him to take our daughter in the water so she could have fun since I couldn't and he acted like it was to big of a problem to do but of course that didn't stop him from playing with her kids or with her. I know I sound like I am the jealous type but I am not it just seemed like he didn't want to do anything with me because he wanted to do things with her. Well later we all went to the park for lunch and I had asked him to go with me and our daughter to the park and he said no. Well I had no problem with that but whenever I glanced up to where we had our stuff I seen that him and her were huddled together and I asked him what they were doing he said they were just watching a video. But they didn't have anything to watch. Then we all came back to our place later that night and had a hotdog roast in our back yard. Which it turned out fine except that I felt like I was the third wheel so I just played with my daughter. I felt like I wasn't included in anything but I did have my daughter to keep me company. I don't know if I should be irritated or just let it go. It bugs me but I don't want to cause problems if there is nothing to worry about. I am just confused because I have no idea what to do cause I have never had to go through something like this. Advice will help me out a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• That is exactly how the relationship between my mom and my dad's bff since childhood began. He and his gf (12years, neither wanted to remarry) would come with the kids to BBQ and drink a few, eventually got to where the gf was working nights, and he would come out alone, then my dad would just go in and call it a night while company was still there... wasn't until my dad woke up at 6am to pee only to find them still talking, just the two of em... mom n dad divorced, and mom's relationship with this guy is going on 3+ yrs... beware, put a brake on it, now.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would be really upset at both of them. Where was Shandy's husband? Your husband was really disrespectful to you AND your child. You have every right to be angry. I wouldn't hang out with these people anymore!!
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ask him about it and tell him how it made u feel
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You need to talk to him and tell him at this moment your marriage is in DANGER.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well that would bother me too, I would just tell him. And what kind of woman problems would prevent you from swimming?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• is she married?
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with Evie3 but don't stop hanging out with your friends. Talk to your husband about how it made you feel. Hopefully he'll be understanding and apologize.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would have spoken up and said something in front of both of them about how he should be be spending time with HIS daughter, and not with her kids. I would also talk to him and tell him that they both were rude, and it was not acceptable for them to be so chummy and exclude others. I also would not be so quick to hook up with this family again....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• what do you mean huddled together?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would be so upset what a disrespect to you & your DD!, you need to talk to him & tell him how you feel if he gets stupid then let him go because that sounded kinda fishy to me. GL!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011