How much should I charge for this

I need to clean a friends cabin he rents it out to vacationer, he wants me to take all the bedding down to my house and have it all washed because 1-his girlfriends back is out she can't walk 2- he has a washer dryer their at the cabin but they are charging everyone a lot of money for the water up their. 3- he is too busy and doesn't have the time to get it done. I would only have to wash the sheets and pillowcases,maybe some towels. Theirs 3 queen beds and 4 bunk beds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• $20/hour.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• $200.00

Answer by louise2 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• he pays me $20 an hour to clean the cabin,yesterday he said he would give me little bit more. I'm worried on the little bit. He's always saying he isn't making a whole lot of money.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would say take all the bedding to the laundry mat, you could probably get everything in one of the giant washers there, I would probably charge and extra $30 for that, it should take you about an hour plus gas money, just be clear on what you expect him to pay you.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• tell him for the drive there and back twice...the laundry detergant,the electric and the water you want $80 on top of the $20/hr. for the drive and washing/drying time...tell him it would proabbly amount to the same if you just washed and dried the stuff there anyways.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011