Im devastated....my 8 yr old daughter was molested by bsitters husband adult content

As I sit in my bed at 12:30 in the morning my 15 yr old knocks on the door and says mom can we talk? Im thinking right now? oh this better be good. She says Emily needs to tell you something but I look at Emily and she has a terrified look on her face! She didnt know where to start so my daughter helped her..........Her babysitters husband has been kissing her on the mouth.............WTH I jumped out of bed i send when? where ? why? Where was the babysitter and she said mom she was never there when it happened..............OMG so i start asking ?'s like is that all he did and she turns and says mom if I tell you will you spank me???? Oh no baby just talk to me and she said well that is all. She was afraid to tell me......awww my poor baby !My husband was furious he wanted to go to his house at that time. I couldnt sleep for ovious reasons.......i txt her father and he called me 1st thing in the morning when io told him he was quiet, shocked.....speechless! he asked me to give him some time to talk to his police officer friends and he would call me back. I drove to work I dont know how. I called the police and they told me to go home so that the officer could meet me at home..........................when I got home my daughter said mom can we talk about somethings that I did not tell you...sure baby Mom he was disgusting......he put his hands in my pants, touched my china (vagina) and he would smell his fingers and then lick them. that sick bastard......., he would tell me dont tell your mom because if you do we are both going to be in trouble. And if you dont scream Ill give you $ for the ice cream truck! he would lift her shirt and kiss her breast and he would tell her he liked it better when she didnt have a bra on. Emily is a 36 A for a 8 yr old that is big but I have always been big breasted....... by this time I wanted her to stop telling me all the details as my heart was more broken as she talked !! but i had to suck it up and listen as that is my duty as a mother. the police came and talked to me and my daughter and her father. I forgot to mention that this woman that watches my kids has been my sitter for 7 years my whole family knows them. I have sent some of my friends there........
The investigator will interview my daughter next monday. Wow that is a long time but my daughter is safe now. She will never go back there again.

Please talk to your kids about this. You never think its going to happen to you......and please keep us in your prayers as this is a VERY dificult time for us !

THANK YOU

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 11:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Hugs to you and your daughter.

Why are they waiting so long to interview? They should be on it like a hawk.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Omg I'm so sorry to hear this. I always worry about things like this cuz I have two girls myself.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I know more because they have other kids that they watch........the wait is killingme
    selaranda

Comment by selaranda (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• OMG<,I am so sorry about this, I am speechless that this happened to your child! I don't know if the police told you to keep it quiet or not, but I think you need to inform every parent who takes their child there ASAP! Poor little girl, I hope that bastard rots in jail! I ma curious to know it the babysitter has been informed or not, what a louse her husband is.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• WOW!! You did the right thing. Now, no more questions to her. Let the police, counselors, etc take that over. I hate to say it but if you start asking a bunch of questions and charges are filed against him, you asking questions of your daughter can be considered misleading. Please keep being there for her. Get her into counseling NOW. She will be going through a lot and will need a lot of love and support. She will need professional help. I am so proud of your 15 yr old daughter too!! I would start letting her watch her sister as much as possible. Hugs to you and your daughter.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i worry about that too, i only have 1 daughter and it could be anybody, i especially worry if she were to sleep over at a friend's house. it happens so easily and secretively but you cant imprison them in your home either.

that had to be hard, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope he gets what he deserves and ends up in the local paper.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I am crying as I read this because I have a 3 month old daughter. I am so incredibly sorry this has happened to your family. This is one o0f my biggest fears because I have to send her to a babysitter already. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Aleighasmom09

Answer by Aleighasmom09 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We are not allowed to talk to him or the sitter. the police will take care of notifiying the other parents. The investigator said we dont want to put him on alert. Im happy that emily trusted her sister enough to tell her. I love my Jazzie she was SMART enough to tell us :)
    selaranda

Comment by selaranda (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have been crying on and off....i have nightmares about this man. i pray that my daughter will overcome this. I forgot to mention that this happened to me when I was 9 yrs old with my stepfather so I feel like Im reliving this!
    selaranda

Comment by selaranda (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would kill him. In the middle or the night, he would just vanish.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck. I hope this sicko gets moletsed in jail.

Tell your daughter she is BRAVE to have told you!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2011