has anything BAD happened to your cell phone?

did you drop it?
did you lose it?
what did you do to your cell phone if you have ever had anything happen to it?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I usually carry my phone in my bra (my husband has deemed it the "boob" phone), but one day I decided to try carrying it in my pants pocket. When I came home I put on my jammies and started a load of laundry, the next day, I couldn't find my phone! You guessed it, I washed it in my pants pocket! Needless to say, I've gone back to the "boob" phone!

I also know someone from church whose phone came up missing. The next time someone in her house got potato chips out, they found her phone in the bag! lol! She still has no idea how it got in there!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My husband feel into a lake with it in his pocket. Damn lake just jumped right out in front of him :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Nothing bad ever happened to mine, but my hubby dropped his in the toilet while be was peeing, guess who was calling him.. me! LOL Needless tosay we got him a new one after that!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• There is a little cubby right in between the console between the 2 front seats, and it fit my cell phone perfectly, so I would usually stash it there when I was in the car. We got Sonic one day, and I stuck an open packet of Ranch in that cubby to dip in. Only trouble is, I forgot it and didn't throw it out after we'd finished our lunch. Yep, in goes the bottom of my cell into the ranch dip. Needless to say it didn't work after that, but months later I was playing around with it, and it did work - all it needed was some drying out time I guess.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Other than being mauled by little ones mine has always been fairly well taken care of. But, in the last 4 years my hubby has dropped 1 in the toilet, ran 3 over, lost one, drowned one in the drain pan at work and 1 "mysteriously" stopped working for no reason, yeah right.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just in october when I was staying at my grandparents house....my son pooped all over the place while I was changing him on my bed. My phone just so happened to be on the bed as well so when I pulled all the sheets off to wash them I couldn't find my phone. The wash was already on spin cycle when I figured out where it was. Ummm yeah it was shot...I had to get a new one! but I got an upgrade!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• oh yeah.. mine's been chewed on, fallen off the top of the car, dropped in the toilet and the pool, gotten run over, been thrown across the room, and I'm sure many other things have happened when i think I 've just lost it. I end up with a new phone about every 3-4 months.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have dropped mine in a toilet, and jumped into the play are at peter pipers and cracked the screen, and I cracked the screen one other time but not sure how. My hubby has dropped a few until they just stop working, and while driving he says one went under the gas peddle and it broke. so yea we have awful luck with phones.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• A bus ran over mine because Tristan thought it would be funny to chuck it onto the road lol. My usband managed to sit on it and go swimming with it.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Damn, I dropped mine a dozen times the first week I had it. It's the LG Envy. It didn't break though, I was totally amazed!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008