anyone have .....

the mirena?
i do and i guess i like it,..but i havent ever had a period since i got it..and i know im not pregnant!lolo i've had it for almost 2 years now..but just wondering if anyone else can relate!

amysmomma505

Asked by amysmomma505 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I just got mine in the spring. I was disappointed that my periods DIDN'T go away, like they said they might. But I'm not complaining, I guess. I bleed so little that using a tampon is a waste. I wear pantyliners. But my periods last longer than they used to, like 10-12 days. But there are little to no cramps, which mine used to be extremely painful. So it has it's advantages and disadvantages.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 8:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm on my 2nd Mirena. I have gotten one after the birth of my 3rd child. Had it for 5 years, had it removed, then I was on the pill for a year, had baby #4 and just got another Mirena. I love the thing. Since I have been nursing a baby each time I have gotten one, I don't bleed at all. When I had the first one out and my periods came back I could not stand dealing with the period drama.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 11:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008