how do you feel about hannah montana?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I get annoyed about all of the hype around her, but she is doing what she loves to do and she is having fun with it. My four year old likes her, she doesnt watch it often but when we notice it on she will watch it. I personally do not think she is a gorgeous girl, and im not sure why everyone thinks she is, she is 15 or so and dresses inappropriately for the girls that watch her. Just think, everyone bashes Britney Spears for the way she dresses and acts, and she is 27, Miley can do the same things, minus the kids, and she is only 15 but its ok.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I can't stand it, I've only ever seen one episode and it's so ridiculous. And I cannot stand hearing any commercials related to it! I also don't care for Miley Cyris, nothing personal I just don't care for her.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• there is nothing on this planet that i hate more than hannah montana...when the hype of that annoying little chick started in the states i lived there.. and imagine that, now i live back in germany and everyone is going crazy about her here too..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• she's an anoying brat that makes way to much money for the lame work she does.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I no im 25 but my little niece watches it and i reckon it is lovely.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm 26 and not ashamed to say I love hannah montana.. such a cute show. I don't watch it regularly mind you, but she's got that punk rocker attitude that I love, and the hannah montana clothes for little girls are pretty much my style, why don't they make em for infants???
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• CAN'T STAND HER!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i have little boys so ive never watched, but im sure id hate it. miley is cute though.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I don't allow my 4 almost 5 year old daughter to watch that show or any shows like that. I don't think it's age appropriate.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 5:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We pass on Hannah Montana. My 8 year old feels sorry for her not being able to go to school and be a normal kid.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008