Inotolerable ?

what if your hubby tell you ; you're Intolerable !!!

here is the story : i was with him on phone cause im workin far from home for 28 days (and i have my off for 28 days too ) i'v been here in field 2 weeks alreday ... job is hard over here and top of that im pregy with 12 wks now .... i didnt say anything or been not nasty to him caus i missed him ..... when i was home on my off ..i was all day sick and in pain .... and this is my 1st bb ... i couldnt answer to him when he tld me that !!! i just felt that i wanted to cray and couldnt cause im in open area offices ...i'm feelin tired over here !!!! and ididnt even know what to tell on phone just preferd stop conversation and told him ihv to hng up the phone .. im busy ....but till now i feel hurted and stupid to not asnwer to him .... what should i tell him ? im kind of lost !!! upset a lot !!! and tired !!!! please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask him why he thinks that, try to call him when you are off though and talk to him. He might miss you too and its causing him to get upset that he can't see you.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Your pregnant that is why you feel this way.

English is not your first language is it?

Answer by louise2 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yep !! it's not !!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i did aske him but he couldnt find any things !!!! he sais u're nervus caus ehe knows pregy woman are all nervus .. but i misse him so much so i dnt hav any reason to let me nervus !!! may be he miss me :s
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ha?
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011