How is everyones morning going?

How is everyones morning going?
mines is great minus the swollen feet & morning sicmness(:
i have a really long day ahead of me but im so happy this is the last week of school for my babies (: I hope everyones morning is going great(/

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hate Mondays only because I have to do to work...LOL but so far it has been good.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• my day is wonderful so far!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh my parents dogs woke me up earlier than I would have liked. Didn't sleep at ALL last night. But it's a beautiful day and daughter and I are having a girly day at the nail salon with my MIL :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I'm in a miserable mood....my newborn was up all night either nursing, pooping, spitting up or spitting up directly into my hair lol...my 4yr old is talking my ear off and all I want to do is crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head {sigh}
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Aww lucky, bless your heart. I remember those days well. This too shall pass sweets. I hope you are able to get in a nap today!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• DS woke up way early having peed his bed, just as a storm was starting, and I'm in serious pain and my doc isn't in today.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My day started at 1:45am actually...I always dread Sunday night/Monday mornings because this is when my Hubby leaves for work. I get up 30min before him to load his groceries together in bags and make a pot of coffee. He's a long haul trucker. Once he's gone, which this morning ended up being about 3:00am by the time he actually left in the truck....I cannot go back to sleep after that and I was awake until 6:00am....I go to sleep at 6:00am and wake up at 10:30am.....It just really messes up my routine and I'm tired ALL day long. So tonight I will go to bed at a more regular hour and hopefully tomorrow my sleep will be straightened out.
    :-) KInd of messes up huh?? LOL.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Pretty good actually, though I'm trying to motivate myself to go to the store:) Got a little sidetracked by CM. By the way, thanks for asking!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ~*MmmmMonday*~... the first Monday of our summer, my eldest has volunteering all this week, proud of him, little ones have finally settled down from fighting, and peaceful atm... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• And one of the great things about being a SAHM... I get summer vacation with the kids!!!! Hahahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011