How can I get his attention?

Im 81/2 months preg. and since i've been preg we hardley ever have sex anymore. The most we do is a kiss goodbye when he leaves for work. At night he sometimes says he's too tired or comes up with some excuse on why he can't and now that it's hunting season I NEVER see him. && when we actually do have sex it's really fast like there is no foreplay or anything last night was the first time we have had sex in like a month and no kidding it lasted about 4 minutes. What can I do?!

CourtneyAnn8690

Asked by CourtneyAnn8690 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Try talking to him? Doyou think he might be frightened he's going to hurt the baby? Esp. now that you're this far along and the baby is becoming a reality for him too?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• wow i dunno my bf loved my prego tummy and wanted it all the time cuz he said it was 2 cute
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• aww,.. im sorry but i think he might be realizing that hes about to have a baby,..but youre beautiful!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well he says its kinda weird sometimes bc he can feel her move and in his words " Its weird I feel like my daughter is running away from my dick" lol So I kinda know how he feels but now being preg I want it all the time. I feel like he is not paying attention to my needs.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You know there are other ways to get relief..... (((grin)))))
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 4:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ha Ha. companygoddess - You are very right however i'd much rather have him do it. :)
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I know what you are going through! My husband was not very aroused by my pregnant belly and really didn't like feeling our son moving around while we were in the midst of an intimate moment (He said he felt like it was the three of us there). Some men love their woman pregnant and some men just want their woman's regular curves back.
    I wanted my husband like crazy when I was pregnant! He would be intimate with my because that's what I wanted, but I had to initiate it more often than I normally would.
    Hang in there, girl, and go after what you want. I'm sure if you're the one initiating, he'll be more than happy to appease. And shower on the compliments- tell him how much you love his hard body and how much you love how he pleases your body, men eat that stuff up!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Do you know of perineal massage? Well, it's kind of important to help prepare you for labor and all the stretching that will occur. This is something maybe you could assign your hubby to do. Get some vitamin E oil, and a mirror. Position yourself comfortably so you can view your perineum with the mirror. Have hubby apply vitamin E oil to the perineum and massage gently in circular motions. He'll need to place his thumbs just inside your vagina and gently pull down toward the anus, side to side, and then pull his thumbs apart to push on the sides of the walls of your vagina. You'll feel it stretch and burn. Do this for a few minutes after a shower when the skin is moist and pliable. Gradually guide him to massaging other parts down there. After a few minutes of standing before a spread-eagle and naked wife with fingers inserted in her well lubricated parts, I can't imagine a man could resist going further with her. Try it.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 7:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The first pregnancy he was a little wierd, but he was fine the last three. I think they are just nervous.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 12:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008