What do I get my husband for our one year marriage anniversary???

My husband and i got married one year ago on new years eve at midnight so new years it is.........i am absolutly lost on what to get him. he is the most awsome thing in my life and i want him to know it.....they say the first year of marrige is a total challenge and it is indeed, but we managed to make it......so any suggestions would be helpful i am open minded so please share your thoughts.........

thanks, tara patton

tarapatton

Asked by tarapatton at 4:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Where abouts do you live? What about a ski trip complete with a cozy cabin with a hottub?
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 4:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think that vacation sounds like a great idea. What are some things he is in to?!
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The first anniversary is the "Paper" anniversary. why don't you have a diploma or certificate made showing he made it through the first year??? and then whatever gift you think he'd really like...
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 4:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• vacation would be nice, but we live in the ski mountain area, and it is kinda short notice to vacation with four kids and all. but i would love a vacation..........we sure could use it.....
    tarapatton

Answer by tarapatton at 4:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Tickets! My husband and I love a certain basketball team, so for our 1 year. Any tickets for the one year I think are great!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Do you both have a sense of humor? If so...
    Buy a set of water guns/pistols/canons! Seriously, hear me out! One, it'll lighten the mood in case he got you something less than what you expected. Two, males LOVE guns. You'll be playing into the little boy in him. Just watch his eyes when he opens it. He'll be surprised and delighted. Three, if ever an argument should arise, this is a silly, fun, and harmless way to end the argument. Yeah, it takes you into a wet fight, so make make sure YOU are wearing a white shirt whenever there's tiff between you two. You could very well win every fight this way.
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 7:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008