Looking for Information on moving to Virginia...

Single mom, basically looking to pick up and re-locate... Any information on VA would be very helpful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know much about Virginia, but I did go once and I would love to go back for a vacation there one day. This website might be able to help you- http://www.virginia.org/. It is more for vacationers but I think it gives a good amount of information about each area. Once you find an area that you are interested in, then you can do some more detailed research about jobs, schools, houses/apartments, etc. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I just left from living there for over 5 years. I lived in Virginia Beach and Norfolk. I would pick VB over Norfolk. It was an okay place to live, but traffic is awful there and some places are pretty ghetto. Where are you thinking about?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2011