What can i do to look like a "porn star"? adult content

My husband is a sex-hound..he just LOVES sex.next month is our 6th anniversary,and i was thinking of surprising him with a new look..i want to do something that would drive him CRAZYYY! any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• fake tits? fake tan? fake hair? anorexic body? hahahaha Just be yourself and go get a new "outfit" to wear for him
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You can get a spray tan (tanning booths cause cancer!), and wear a super tiny bikini when you do (so you have the tan lines), get highlights (even some cheap extensions). Get some slut wear (even go to a sex shop and get one of the costumes there- school girl, naughty nurse, etc). Have fun with it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• hahaha,well u r right moshine2,but thats what i've done the last 5 anniversaries..well he never told me to change anything in myself (maybe because he loves me and doesnt want to hurt me..loool) but its about me..i am so bored of how i look..hahaha,and i think of course he would be happy if i did some change too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Bleach your anus. JUST KIDDING! How about wearing heels? Maybe get a wig, fishnets...
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Spray tan, BIG hair and makeup, hooker boots or platform shoes :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• get a stripper pole for your bedroom and put on a sexy strip tease... maybe use a temporary hair dye and change the color to something totally different than what you have. if you have short hair maybe try hair extensions or if its long then try a new edgy cut.
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Fredricks of Hollywood have some pretty omg would someone wear that stuff you could try. I think this is the first time these words are gonna come out of my mouth make sure everything is two sizes to small and maybe a wig for fun and dress like a total slut LMAO!!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 5:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011