Do you believe in the paranormal? Tell me what you think of what happened to me this morning

Every once in awhile there is something that goes on in my house and it is never anything crazy or evil just a few times I h ave heard things that can't be explained and a few times felt a hand pulling off my blankets while I sleep. Nothing has gone on lately until this morning and have this feeling now that whatever spirit is in this house means no harm.

I have a little 2 lb yorkie puppy who sleeps with me and loves to be under the covers. Well this morning I was sleeping on my back full blankets and then felt a hand on my leg...I was shocked because I was alone...so I woke up and turned out the dog couldn't get out from down by my legs but as soon as I jumped she popped out. So I'm going to guess that this spirit is watching and just wanted to be sure I was aware of the little one's situation. she is fine but all day has been whining in the kitchen. she never whines like this.

What is your take on this?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• everyone has their angels watching! but i do believe in the paranormal, me and my girls see stuff all the time, no matter where we live.
    krisnroc

Answer by krisnroc at 2:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It could be paranormal. Animals are really sensitive to paranormal activity.
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• That was really hard to read.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• it wasnt a hand, it was your dog who was stuck. Your sleepy, ready for a ghost mind just felt it as a hand. Your mind will trick you when you are sleeping.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't believe in that kind of paranormal stuff...BUT, years ago when I was single I was awaken by the sensation of someone holding my hand and caressing my arm. I was alone I was initially so frightened I could hardly move but when I finally opened my eyes there was no one there and hadn't been anyone there. I've never experienced anything like before and haven't since..but it wasn't a dream.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Have you had a loved one pass recently?
    I've had times where both my dad and grandma have paid me visits. My dad places a hand on my shoulder.
    Could also be a spirit attached to the house or the land its on. Have you bought any used or antique furniture lately? Spirits can be attached to objects.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I can't even read your whole post... i believe in paranormal activities and it creeps me out!! reading this post would of made me unable to sleep tonight!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Do you have an adolescent child? Sometimes you get poltergeist activity with all the hormones activating. When I was a teen,I'd get mad or upset and pictures and kicknacks would fall off the walls.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Half of me says it was a spirit, the other (more stubborn) half says it was your imagination.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yeah I would love to say imagination but how do I explain the feeling of a hand on my leg and it made me wake up and jump up now that doesn't happen because of imagination lol
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011