Is it normal to be so tired...

Im 31 weeks and Im so tired. Even though I had a full nights rest and just woke up about an hour ago Im exhausted :( Was anyone else like this or do you think something might be up?

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 12:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it's normal. I was exhausted through most of my pregnancy. It's was more prominent early on, then it got better for awhile and worse again towards the end. We would have people over and I would just fall asleep in front of everyone.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I felt tired during my pregnancy too.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was so exhausted, I could have slept the entire time. And it's a different kind of tired, it's like you can sleep anywhere, anytime. Hang in there momma!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sounds like low iron to me...i have very low iron and im so tired after waking up to. Im not even prego tho
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Not all your body is going to be tired, you're creating a little being in there. Just try to get as much rest as possible. You will be tired no matter what you do.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Normal... Get all the rest you can sweetie. You wont be getting much at all soon.
    JaggersMommy1

Answer by JaggersMommy1 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011