If you lose a baby and your scared to tell your boyfriend?

When you lose a baby how do you tell your boyfriend if he wanted them really bad?I had miscarriage and I'm afraid to tell my boy friend when its all my fault probably.

Alimaya20

Asked by Alimaya20 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• It's NOT your fault and you need to just tell him... Keeping it from him is what will make him mad, lossing a child will upset him but not at you.
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It says there is something seriously wrong with the relationship. A miscarriage is not your fault, and your bf should understand that. The two of you should be able to pull together during a hard time, not have it tear you apart.

Answer by missanc at 12:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Why would you think it is your fault????????????????
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It's not all of your fault. Its not your fault at all. These things happen. Just sit him down and tell him I'm really sorry but we lost the baby. Tell him if he wants you can try a couple months down the line for another one. There should be no reason why he would blame you.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It's not your fault. You need to just tell him.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 12:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think it is because i stressed to much when he told me not too.
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ohh hun it's not your falut ..this is God decision .... you better tell him and soonest is best .... he has to help you paasing this stage caus its not easy for you too .. think about ur self .... you need his support and he needs to know ... sorry for both and wish you courage
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• There is almost nothing a woman can do in early pregnancy aside from taking abortifacients that will cause a miscarriage. Unless you drank a gallon of Tansy or Pennyroyal tea, it's not your fault.

I'm very sorry for your loss and that you are blaming yourself AND that you think your boyfriend will blame you. You can start trying again soon, but in the meantime, grieve however you need to and remember... IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Stress doesn't cause miscarriage, honey. It's really not your fault.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yeah probably
    Alimaya20

Comment by Alimaya20 (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011